21 Royal Dining Experience

Disneyland and California Adventure parks

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain
Posts: 18524
Joined: Dec Wed 12, 2007 1:41 pm
Location: the flooded, flooded mitten

21 Royal Dining Experience

Post by Amy » Jan Sat 28, 2017 11:40 am

Did anyone catch the latest premium dining experience being offered at Disneyland. I'm curious to see if any blog posts pop up about it as I can't even imagine someone having $15,000 to drop on a dinner for 12 people :shock:

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2017/01/2 ... -21-royal/

NaCler
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Posts: 2975
Joined: Feb Tue 16, 2010 7:38 am
Location: EXACTLY 160 miles away from the MOUSE

Re: 21 Royal Dining Experience

Post by NaCler » Jan Sat 28, 2017 12:02 pm

I saw that and was tempted to post. Insane for over a thousand dollars a plate.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain
Posts: 18524
Joined: Dec Wed 12, 2007 1:41 pm
Location: the flooded, flooded mitten

Re: 21 Royal Dining Experience

Post by Amy » Jan Sat 28, 2017 2:21 pm

NaCler wrote:I saw that and was tempted to post. Insane for over a thousand dollars a plate.
Yup. Although it is nice that it includes park admission. But still...

Wizzard419
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer
Posts: 5531
Joined: Sep Sat 04, 2010 1:44 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: 21 Royal Dining Experience

Post by Wizzard419 » Jan Sat 28, 2017 3:35 pm

I am surprised they don't have a public means of renting out the dream suite, from what I understand you can do it already but it takes getting to the right person. Obviously, also not cheap.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain
Posts: 18524
Joined: Dec Wed 12, 2007 1:41 pm
Location: the flooded, flooded mitten

Re: 21 Royal Dining Experience

Post by Amy » Jan Sun 29, 2017 1:04 am

Wizzard419 wrote:I am surprised they don't have a public means of renting out the dream suite, from what I understand you can do it already but it takes getting to the right person. Obviously, also not cheap.
I can't even imagine the price tag for that one!

cy1229
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Posts: 2833
Joined: Jan Fri 21, 2011 8:47 am
Location: Greenwood, IN

Re: 21 Royal Dining Experience

Post by cy1229 » Jan Sun 29, 2017 5:20 pm

Amy wrote:Did anyone catch the latest premium dining experience being offered at Disneyland. I'm curious to see if any blog posts pop up about it as I can't even imagine someone having $15,000 to drop on a dinner for 12 people :shock:

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2017/01/2 ... -21-royal/
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Holy wah.

I'm speechless. And that's saying something.
Polynesian 1980
All-Star Movies 2001
Pop Century 2008
Saratoga Springs 2010
Bay Lake Tower 2012
Hyatt Place Anaheim Resort/Convention Center 2015
Marriott Anaheim Suites 2016

Post Reply