FOOD FIGHT!

All four parks, waterparks, and other magic in Central Florida

Moderator: Moderators

Re: FOOD FIGHT!

Postby momeja » Feb Mon 13, 2017 1:09 pm

1. Boma vs. Sanaa? Sanaa, hands down! You can see the animals and the food is great. Even better: you can order it poolside, too.

2. Wave vs. Cal Grill? Cal Grill - but only for a very special occasion. We last ate there in 2011 to celebrate my graduation from law school. It was wonderful, but we're heading to the Wave this trip. Our special dining night is going to be at Jiko, which we've never visited. I'll try to remember to give a report when we get back.

Here's a likely match-up: Wave vs. Chef Mickey's?
User avatar
momeja
Rocket Jets Flight Director
Rocket Jets Flight Director
 
Posts: 1779
Joined: Mar Mon 30, 2009 12:31 pm

Re: FOOD FIGHT!

Postby Amy » Feb Mon 13, 2017 2:23 pm

Epcotmaniac wrote:Cali Grill is to expensive for my budget.

I think appetizers and a beverage would probably not be too bad.
User avatar
Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain
 
Posts: 18418
Joined: Dec Wed 12, 2007 1:41 pm
Location: the flooded, flooded mitten

Re: FOOD FIGHT!

Postby Epcotmaniac » Feb Mon 13, 2017 2:55 pm

Amy wrote:
Epcotmaniac wrote:Cali Grill is to expensive for my budget.

I think appetizers and a beverage would probably not be too bad.


So we two have a date? <3
Image
User avatar
Epcotmaniac
Autopian Mechanic
Autopian Mechanic
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Feb Thu 23, 2012 10:42 am
Location: Berlin

Re: FOOD FIGHT!

Postby Amy » Feb Mon 13, 2017 8:24 pm

Epcotmaniac wrote:
Amy wrote:
Epcotmaniac wrote:Cali Grill is to expensive for my budget.

I think appetizers and a beverage would probably not be too bad.


So we two have a date? <3

Most definitely ~ along with brerrabbit1 and cy1229! :mrgreen:
User avatar
Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain
 
Posts: 18418
Joined: Dec Wed 12, 2007 1:41 pm
Location: the flooded, flooded mitten

Re: FOOD FIGHT!

Postby momeja » Feb Tue 14, 2017 9:16 am

I'll join you, too, Amy. I've always wanted to meet you and cy1229. We can sit in the lounge, have drinks and watch the sunset. :)
User avatar
momeja
Rocket Jets Flight Director
Rocket Jets Flight Director
 
Posts: 1779
Joined: Mar Mon 30, 2009 12:31 pm

Re: FOOD FIGHT!

Postby cy1229 » Feb Tue 14, 2017 10:11 am

momeja wrote:I'll join you, too, Amy. I've always wanted to meet you and cy1229. We can sit in the lounge, have drinks and watch the sunset. :)

Omg this sounds marvelous. Splendid even. (I just wrote that with Snagglepuss in my head.) (If you don't know who Snagglepuss is/was, you're too young or I'm too old.)

Not sure when we'll get back. My first Disney priority is to take the kids to DLR at some point. With college, impending graduations, and grad school / undergrad next year, it doesn't look likely any time soon. And the hubs and I want to go back to Yellowstone for our 10th anniversary in a couple years. So there's that.

Maybe something will fall in our laps and make it so we all can meet up and have this big date.
Polynesian 1980
All-Star Movies 2001
Pop Century 2008
Saratoga Springs 2010
Bay Lake Tower 2012
Hyatt Place Anaheim Resort/Convention Center 2015
Marriott Anaheim Suites 2016
User avatar
cy1229
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
 
Posts: 2820
Joined: Jan Fri 21, 2011 8:47 am
Location: Greenwood, IN

Re: FOOD FIGHT!

Postby Amy » Feb Tue 14, 2017 2:02 pm

cy1229 wrote:
momeja wrote:I'll join you, too, Amy. I've always wanted to meet you and cy1229. We can sit in the lounge, have drinks and watch the sunset. :)

Omg this sounds marvelous. Splendid even. (I just wrote that with Snagglepuss in my head.) (If you don't know who Snagglepuss is/was, you're too young or I'm too old.)

Not sure when we'll get back. My first Disney priority is to take the kids to DLR at some point. With college, impending graduations, and grad school / undergrad next year, it doesn't look likely any time soon. And the hubs and I want to go back to Yellowstone for our 10th anniversary in a couple years. So there's that.

Maybe something will fall in our laps and make it so we all can meet up and have this big date.

Oh I hope so ~ I think we would have a blast!
User avatar
Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain
 
Posts: 18418
Joined: Dec Wed 12, 2007 1:41 pm
Location: the flooded, flooded mitten

Previous

Return to Walt Disney World Resort

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron