Too much Frozen?

All four parks, waterparks, and other magic in Central Florida

Moderator: Moderators

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain
Posts: 18489
Joined: Dec Wed 12, 2007 1:41 pm
Location: the flooded, flooded mitten

Re: Too much Frozen?

Post by Amy » Jul Wed 01, 2015 4:17 pm

zhoover wrote:
Blackie Pueblo wrote:I just wish they had more stuff related to Tangled than just a nice bathroom setup, but that's because I liked Tangled more. Please don't egg or tomato me.
Here, I agree on both hands. "'Tangled' is better than 'Frozen.' Sven, don't you think that's true...?"
I liked Tangled better as well :D

theBIGyowski
Tom Sawyer Island Rafts Skipper
Tom Sawyer Island Rafts Skipper
Posts: 2744
Joined: Apr Mon 28, 2008 7:31 pm

Re: Too much Frozen?

Post by theBIGyowski » Jul Thu 02, 2015 10:29 am

Amy wrote:
zhoover wrote:
Blackie Pueblo wrote:I just wish they had more stuff related to Tangled than just a nice bathroom setup, but that's because I liked Tangled more. Please don't egg or tomato me.
Here, I agree on both hands. "'Tangled' is better than 'Frozen.' Sven, don't you think that's true...?"
I liked Tangled better as well :D
We should start a members only club. :)
Image

1986: Offsite
1997: Offsite
2001: Coronado Springs
2008: Shades of Green / Saratoga Springs (WDW Half Marathon)
2009: Port Orleans French Quarter (WDW Half Marathon)
2010: Port Orleans Riverside (Honeymoon)
2011: Old Key West / Bay Lake Tower
2014: Kidani Village
2015: Old Key West (5th Wedding Anniversary)
2016: Old Key West (Kids' first WDW vacation in December!)

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain
Posts: 18489
Joined: Dec Wed 12, 2007 1:41 pm
Location: the flooded, flooded mitten

Re: Too much Frozen?

Post by Amy » Jul Thu 02, 2015 4:40 pm

theBIGyowski wrote:We should start a members only club. :)
As long as the dues don't rival those of Club 33, I'm in! :lol:

Blackie Pueblo
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner
Posts: 640
Joined: Jun Mon 13, 2005 11:47 am
Location: Port Richey Fl
Contact:

Re: Too much Frozen?

Post by Blackie Pueblo » Jul Tue 28, 2015 12:06 pm

I'm game for that but I have to ask,do I lose my man card for being a Tangled fan club member?

theBIGyowski
Tom Sawyer Island Rafts Skipper
Tom Sawyer Island Rafts Skipper
Posts: 2744
Joined: Apr Mon 28, 2008 7:31 pm

Re: Too much Frozen?

Post by theBIGyowski » Jul Wed 29, 2015 6:46 am

Blackie Pueblo wrote:I'm game for that but I have to ask,do I lose my man card for being a Tangled fan club member?
no shame in being a fan of Mandy Moore
Image

1986: Offsite
1997: Offsite
2001: Coronado Springs
2008: Shades of Green / Saratoga Springs (WDW Half Marathon)
2009: Port Orleans French Quarter (WDW Half Marathon)
2010: Port Orleans Riverside (Honeymoon)
2011: Old Key West / Bay Lake Tower
2014: Kidani Village
2015: Old Key West (5th Wedding Anniversary)
2016: Old Key West (Kids' first WDW vacation in December!)

Blackie Pueblo
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner
Posts: 640
Joined: Jun Mon 13, 2005 11:47 am
Location: Port Richey Fl
Contact:

Re: Too much Frozen?

Post by Blackie Pueblo » Jul Wed 29, 2015 8:42 pm

theBIGyowski wrote:
Blackie Pueblo wrote:I'm game for that but I have to ask,do I lose my man card for being a Tangled fan club member?
no shame in being a fan of Mandy Moore
Now you're talking! She's STILL a dream girl in my eyes

theBIGyowski
Tom Sawyer Island Rafts Skipper
Tom Sawyer Island Rafts Skipper
Posts: 2744
Joined: Apr Mon 28, 2008 7:31 pm

Re: Too much Frozen?

Post by theBIGyowski » Jul Fri 31, 2015 7:34 am

Blackie Pueblo wrote:
theBIGyowski wrote:
Blackie Pueblo wrote:I'm game for that but I have to ask,do I lose my man card for being a Tangled fan club member?
no shame in being a fan of Mandy Moore
Now you're talking! She's STILL a dream girl in my eyes
a good friend of mine lived in Orlando in middle school and had a few classes with Mandy Moore back before she got famous

that's about as close of a connection as I have ;)
Image

1986: Offsite
1997: Offsite
2001: Coronado Springs
2008: Shades of Green / Saratoga Springs (WDW Half Marathon)
2009: Port Orleans French Quarter (WDW Half Marathon)
2010: Port Orleans Riverside (Honeymoon)
2011: Old Key West / Bay Lake Tower
2014: Kidani Village
2015: Old Key West (5th Wedding Anniversary)
2016: Old Key West (Kids' first WDW vacation in December!)

Blackie Pueblo
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner
Posts: 640
Joined: Jun Mon 13, 2005 11:47 am
Location: Port Richey Fl
Contact:

Re: Too much Frozen?

Post by Blackie Pueblo » Jul Fri 31, 2015 10:14 pm

I met her at a signing she did waaay back at the Virgin Record Store at Downtown Disney. It was only for a sec because her handlers were rushing everyone throufh. But she was sweet and so gorgeous. But now that we've hijacked this thread maybe we should get back to topic... :goofy:

Post Reply