Memory Maker ~ now with video!

All four parks, waterparks, and other magic in Central Florida

Moderator: Moderators

Tiger87
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide
Posts: 104
Joined: Nov Tue 08, 2011 9:04 pm

Re: Memory Maker ~ now with video!

Post by Tiger87 » Oct Tue 06, 2015 6:11 pm

Go to concierge right after you check in..ask to link all the bands explain the two room accommodations then ask for the nearest Memory Maker rep. and ask to check on your Memory Maker account bring your card..and be sure to have all bands linked for photos. Have a Magical Trip :mickey:

Captainnobeard
Alice in Wonderland Wonderer
Alice in Wonderland Wonderer
Posts: 49
Joined: Aug Mon 31, 2009 6:02 am
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Memory Maker ~ now with video!

Post by Captainnobeard » Oct Tue 06, 2015 8:14 pm

i was in at my travel agent a couple of weeks ago with a couple of questions. she called through to WDW to check on some things (like can i check in first when i get there with my daughter when my husband won't be joining us for a couple of hours and the reservation is under his name. the answer was yes, as long as i have my id it won't be a problem :) ) and she double checked on Memory Maker for me and said that it looks like everything is fine. i will double check after our first day to make sure pictures with my in-laws show up on the memory maker, but having them linked on my disney account seems to be all i needed to do :)

Tiger87
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide
Posts: 104
Joined: Nov Tue 08, 2011 9:04 pm

Re: Memory Maker ~ now with video!

Post by Tiger87 » Oct Wed 07, 2015 11:24 am

Yes if still not certain..ask any photo cast member the one we had in our lobby at Jambo House was so helpful..just be sure to have your Memory Maker card on you its helpful at the start then you can use your bands after that.. :mickey:

JenMuse
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host
Posts: 295
Joined: Oct Tue 09, 2012 6:08 pm
Location: Los Osos, California (a.k.a. 2,714 miles from the Polynesian)
Contact:

Re: Memory Maker ~ now with video!

Post by JenMuse » Oct Wed 07, 2015 2:10 pm

As promised, the night time version...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewYRKgP ... e=youtu.be

Bro and I are in the front row of the second train car.

And the Tower of Terror Video is slightly different than the January version

https://youtu.be/N-lYVfgDif0

Bro was in a different park so it's just me in the front.
  • 1980-93: Fort Wilderness
    1996: All-Stars Movie
    1999: rented a private home
    2008: Hilton Grand Vacation Club at International Drive (HGVC)
    2009: All-Stars Music & Pop Century
    2010: HGVC at I-Drive
    2011: Anaheim Hilton (DisneyLand)
    2012: HGVC at I-Drive & Caribbean Beach Resort
    2013: HGVC-Parc Soleil & Port Orleans Riverside AND Anaheim Hilton
    2015: Old Key West & Saratoga Springs

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain
Posts: 18498
Joined: Dec Wed 12, 2007 1:41 pm
Location: the flooded, flooded mitten

Re: Memory Maker ~ now with video!

Post by Amy » Oct Wed 07, 2015 6:48 pm

JenMuse wrote:As promised, the night time version...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewYRKgP ... e=youtu.be

Bro and I are in the front row of the second train car.

And the Tower of Terror Video is slightly different than the January version

https://youtu.be/N-lYVfgDif0

Bro was in a different park so it's just me in the front.
Cool! Thanks for sharing :D I like the Mine Train nighttime video better with Fantasyland all being lit up :goofy_bounce:

Captainnobeard
Alice in Wonderland Wonderer
Alice in Wonderland Wonderer
Posts: 49
Joined: Aug Mon 31, 2009 6:02 am
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Memory Maker ~ now with video!

Post by Captainnobeard » Oct Wed 07, 2015 9:09 pm

Tiger87 wrote:Yes if still not certain..ask any photo cast member the one we had in our lobby at Jambo House was so helpful..just be sure to have your Memory Maker card on you its helpful at the start then you can use your bands after that.. :mickey:

I'm a little puzzled, do we get a memory maker card also when we check in?

Tiger87
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide
Posts: 104
Joined: Nov Tue 08, 2011 9:04 pm

Re: Memory Maker ~ now with video!

Post by Tiger87 » Oct Wed 07, 2015 9:51 pm

I received my card by mail before we left..your trip is not until Nov.15 you said...they might not have mailed it yet is my guess.But double check if you can.As long as you purchased the Memory Maker you should be ok but as it gets closer to the time before leaving to go..call and inquire about it give them time to mail to you or pick up the card at the front desk if time is too short to mail it :mickey:

JenMuse
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host
Posts: 295
Joined: Oct Tue 09, 2012 6:08 pm
Location: Los Osos, California (a.k.a. 2,714 miles from the Polynesian)
Contact:

Re: Memory Maker ~ now with video!

Post by JenMuse » Oct Thu 08, 2015 11:25 am

Tiger87 wrote:I received my card by mail before we left..your trip is not until Nov.15 you said...they might not have mailed it yet is my guess.But double check if you can.As long as you purchased the Memory Maker you should be ok but as it gets closer to the time before leaving to go..call and inquire about it give them time to mail to you or pick up the card at the front desk if time is too short to mail it :mickey:

I got a card for my January trip which I never had to use since it was linked to my magic band (and dad's). Didn't even get a card for this most recent trip. Just used our magic bands.
  • 1980-93: Fort Wilderness
    1996: All-Stars Movie
    1999: rented a private home
    2008: Hilton Grand Vacation Club at International Drive (HGVC)
    2009: All-Stars Music & Pop Century
    2010: HGVC at I-Drive
    2011: Anaheim Hilton (DisneyLand)
    2012: HGVC at I-Drive & Caribbean Beach Resort
    2013: HGVC-Parc Soleil & Port Orleans Riverside AND Anaheim Hilton
    2015: Old Key West & Saratoga Springs

Tiger87
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide
Posts: 104
Joined: Nov Tue 08, 2011 9:04 pm

Re: Memory Maker ~ now with video!

Post by Tiger87 » Oct Thu 08, 2015 11:40 am

JenMuse wrote:
Tiger87 wrote:I received my card by mail before we left..your trip is not until Nov.15 you said...they might not have mailed it yet is my guess.But double check if you can.As long as you purchased the Memory Maker you should be ok but as it gets closer to the time before leaving to go..call and inquire about it give them time to mail to you or pick up the card at the front desk if time is too short to mail it :mickey:

I got a card for my January trip which I never had to use since it was linked to my magic band (and dad's). Didn't even get a card for this most recent trip. Just used our magic bands.
ok..so if you where linked before and still have the same MM account you should be all set..be sure to have your confirmation number for your Memory Maker Im not sure if your old card would still be good on this trip but the info should be on your band

Captainnobeard
Alice in Wonderland Wonderer
Alice in Wonderland Wonderer
Posts: 49
Joined: Aug Mon 31, 2009 6:02 am
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Memory Maker ~ now with video!

Post by Captainnobeard » Oct Thu 08, 2015 8:25 pm

Tiger87 wrote:I received my card by mail before we left..your trip is not until Nov.15 you said...they might not have mailed it yet is my guess.But double check if you can.As long as you purchased the Memory Maker you should be ok but as it gets closer to the time before leaving to go..call and inquire about it give them time to mail to you or pick up the card at the front desk if time is too short to mail it :mickey:

our magic bands will be waiting for us at check-in since i'm not in the States, maybe its with them too. since we bought it when we booked the origional package and it has shown up on my My Disney Experience account from the beginning, maybe like JenMuse's last trip, we won't even get one....

Tiger87
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide
Posts: 104
Joined: Nov Tue 08, 2011 9:04 pm

Re: Memory Maker ~ now with video!

Post by Tiger87 » Oct Fri 09, 2015 12:45 pm

Amy wrote:
JenMuse wrote:As promised, the night time version...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewYRKgP ... e=youtu.be

Bro and I are in the front row of the second train car.

And the Tower of Terror Video is slightly different than the January version

https://youtu.be/N-lYVfgDif0

Bro was in a different park so it's just me in the front.
Cool! Thanks for sharing :D I like the Mine Train nighttime video better with Fantasyland all being lit up :goofy_bounce:
Yes I agree as well night time has a whole different look.Thanks for sharing..I'm so glad they have video ...now they have to do it for every ride no matter how big or small :mickey:

Tiger87
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide
Posts: 104
Joined: Nov Tue 08, 2011 9:04 pm

Re: Memory Maker ~ now with video!

Post by Tiger87 » Oct Fri 09, 2015 12:55 pm

Captainnobeard wrote:
Tiger87 wrote:I received my card by mail before we left..your trip is not until Nov.15 you said...they might not have mailed it yet is my guess.But double check if you can.As long as you purchased the Memory Maker you should be ok but as it gets closer to the time before leaving to go..call and inquire about it give them time to mail to you or pick up the card at the front desk if time is too short to mail it :mickey:

our magic bands will be waiting for us at check-in since i'm not in the States, maybe its with them too. since we bought it when we booked the origional package and it has shown up on my My Disney Experience account from the beginning, maybe like JenMuse's last trip, we won't even get one....
Maybe or your card is waiting with your bands..Ill look into this more and make a call or two that way I can give everyone some real info. As soon as I know ill post it :mickey: Did you have Memory Maker before this upcoming trip?

Captainnobeard
Alice in Wonderland Wonderer
Alice in Wonderland Wonderer
Posts: 49
Joined: Aug Mon 31, 2009 6:02 am
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Memory Maker ~ now with video!

Post by Captainnobeard » Oct Fri 09, 2015 7:38 pm

Tiger87 wrote:
Captainnobeard wrote:
Tiger87 wrote:I received my card by mail before we left..your trip is not until Nov.15 you said...they might not have mailed it yet is my guess.But double check if you can.As long as you purchased the Memory Maker you should be ok but as it gets closer to the time before leaving to go..call and inquire about it give them time to mail to you or pick up the card at the front desk if time is too short to mail it :mickey:

our magic bands will be waiting for us at check-in since i'm not in the States, maybe its with them too. since we bought it when we booked the origional package and it has shown up on my My Disney Experience account from the beginning, maybe like JenMuse's last trip, we won't even get one....
Maybe or your card is waiting with your bands..Ill look into this more and make a call or two that way I can give everyone some real info. As soon as I know ill post it :mickey: Did you have Memory Maker before this upcoming trip?

We have had Memory Maker,the last time we did a week long trip in 2009. It was just my husband and i that trip, but we got more then enough great pictures to be very happy. and we were thrilled that the photographers were more then willing to do a few non-traditional pictures. one standing on main street doing castle shots we asked if we could have one with the emporium instead, and another on the bridge to tomorrowland also doing castle shots did one for us under the tomorrowland sign instead. we even got a couple of magic shots, they were fun. to be honest, i liked many of the shots as much if not more then our wedding photographs :D This trip, we figured that between the obscene amount of $$ we were already spending and the fact that this trip will not only include my husband and i, but our 3 year old and my in-laws too, getting shots with all of us done with a good camera by someone with at least a bit of training was a must. and Eleanor will think pictures with her holding Tinkerbell or other magic shots are too awesome for words :)

Post Reply