PeopleMover People Mover

Favorite WDW Theme Park

Post by AKLRULZ » Apr Sat 30, 2005 7:19 am

Should be interesting!

Disneynut
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by Disneynut » Apr Sat 30, 2005 1:28 pm

A park that puts all others to shame. Without a doubt Epcot! Truly one of kind. :D

jenndisney

Post by jenndisney » Apr Sat 30, 2005 2:08 pm

I took a vote of the family and we all agree it is EPCOT.

js3901
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber

Post by js3901 » Apr Sat 30, 2005 2:52 pm

I love the cultural experiences of EPCOT, but above all else, I'd have to say my favorite is the original - Magic Kingdom. Nothing beats the anticipation of the entrance to magic quite as much as taking the Ferry Boat to the main entrance. takes a while to get across but that just enhances it all... :D
Last edited by js3901 on May Sun 01, 2005 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"And please do not sit on the floor. My studies show you can't experience time travel on the floor. and it's not a pretty picture in those shorts" - The Timekeeper

Site Admin, Relayer, WDW Freak
[url=http://ubanimator.com][img]http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/4845/userbar499931tz9.gif[/img][/url]

Siriuslydead
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Post by Siriuslydead » Apr Sat 30, 2005 2:54 pm

Oh no, I can't choose! It's either between the Magic Kingdom and Epcot, I love both of them so much! Magic Kingdom is where the real Disney magic is, and Epcot is just so much fun. I really can't decide. This will give me something to think about for the next few hours. I'll post again when I come up with my answer.
"Mom?"
"<i>Yeah?</i>"
"We really need to try Mission:SPACE first."
"<i>It doesn't matter, Heather.</i>"
"What?"
"<i>It doesn't matter.</i>"
"IT DOES MATTER!"

Lion Sleeps Tonight
Rocket Jets Flight Director
Rocket Jets Flight Director

Post by Lion Sleeps Tonight » Apr Sat 30, 2005 4:11 pm

Siriuslydead wrote:Oh no, I can't choose! It's either between the Magic Kingdom and Epcot, I love both of them so much! Magic Kingdom is where the real Disney magic is, and Epcot is just so much fun. I really can't decide. This will give me something to think about for the next few hours. I'll post again when I come up with my answer.
Exactly! On my last trip there, our group couldn't decide where to spend our last day. We narrowed it down to either Magic Kingdom or EPCOT. In any case, the parks are special in their own right. It also depends on your mood at the time.

We chose Magic Kingdom, but I regret that because we have Disneyland so close, and go often enough. I love the Reflections of Earth fireworks! Imma go lissen to dat now.
"A pirate in irons be full o' guile.
And the blackest 'art wears the broadest smile."

Oh, and "Welcome Home."

disneydreamer58
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Post by disneydreamer58 » Apr Sat 30, 2005 7:15 pm

Ok this poll is like Lays Potato chips I can't choose just one!
I did choose Disney Studios, cause it's the one I remember most from my 3 visits.
"A Very Merry Un-Birthday To You!"

AKLRULZ
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Post by AKLRULZ » Apr Sat 30, 2005 8:32 pm

It's the original for me - Magic Kingdom all the way followed pretty closely by Epcot - if anything they both provide great nostalgia for me from my childhood. :D

simplecomp
Main Street Cinema Projectionist
Main Street Cinema Projectionist

Post by simplecomp » May Sun 01, 2005 12:10 pm

We love EPCOT, where else can you go from one country to another in no time. and the fireworks at night are the best. plus all the other attractions are excellent.

G2-4T
Columbia Sailing Ship Admiral
Columbia Sailing Ship Admiral

Post by G2-4T » May Sun 01, 2005 2:22 pm

Tough call - right now Epcot but MGM is really improving and making big strides to become a full sized park on its own.

MK is certainly great but I still like the layout at DL a bit better... And AK, that has a few years to go but it is progressing much like MGM, esp. with EE in the works...
Please Stand Clear of the Doors
Por favor mantenganse alejado de las puertas

[url=http://peopleforthepeoplemover.org][img]http://www.tc.umn.edu/~rrclubum/peoplemover.gif[/img][/url]

See it today! [url=http://backsideofwater.blogspot.com/]The Backside of Water[/url]

abu51

Post by abu51 » May Sun 01, 2005 3:22 pm

I vote for Magic Kingdom! Nothing beats the feeling you get when you first wallk through the arches under the train station and you begin your journey up Main Street. Plus I love the Wishes Fireworks. They always make me cry...lol.

Siriuslydead

Post by Siriuslydead » May Sun 01, 2005 11:25 pm

Lion Sleeps Tonight wrote:Exactly! On my last trip there, our group couldn't decide where to spend our last day. We narrowed it down to either Magic Kingdom or EPCOT. In any case, the parks are special in their own right. It also depends on your mood at the time.

We chose Magic Kingdom, but I regret that because we have Disneyland so close, and go often enough. I love the Reflections of Earth fireworks! Imma go lissen to dat now.
You're right! It is so hard to decide where to spend the last day. We do the same thing and narrow it down between Magic Kingdom and EPCOT. And you're very right, each park is special in their own way. And your mood at the time is a huge variable on which park you want to spend time at.

It's funny though, because I've thought about this question for a whole day, and I still don't have an answer :( Somebody help me.
"Mom?"
"<i>Yeah?</i>"
"What?"
"IT DOES MATTER!"

jrcohen
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster

Post by jrcohen » May Mon 02, 2005 12:29 pm

It's so hard to pick a favorite park. I can't see not spending at least a whole day at any one park.

Siriuslydead

Post by Siriuslydead » May Mon 02, 2005 2:45 pm

Same here. I have to spend a whole day at every park. Well, except for the last days of the trip, I usually skip from park to park. But when you first get there, you have to spend a whole day. I don't think it would be much fun if you didn't.
"Mom?"
"<i>Yeah?</i>"
"What?"
"IT DOES MATTER!"

DisneyManInSeattle
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide

Post by DisneyManInSeattle » May Mon 02, 2005 4:45 pm

Though it might be hard to believe, my wife's favorite WDW park is Animal Kingdom!

My favorite is Magic Kingdom just because it reminds me of Disneyland the most.

When I asked my wife why AK - she really couldn't put her finger on it. She basically said she likes that the most because it is the most unique -- something that we can't get from DL.

-mark