All four parks, waterparks, and other magic in Central Florida
- Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Mar Fri 14, 2008 9:22 am
This land is pretty boring; it is for small kids. I like the character meet and greets as well as Mickey and Minnie's house, but that is it for me.
- Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain
- Posts: 339
- Joined: Aug Wed 22, 2007 3:08 pm
- Location: 1415 miles from WDW
ZERO. And I have kids!!!
The one at DL is much better!!
- Alice in Wonderland Wonderer
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Jun Thu 28, 2007 2:15 pm
- Location: Lafitte, LA
the kids seem to get a little enjoyment from the area, other than that i would skip the whole area
Co-host The Disney Nerds Podcast