What is your favorite Original Song from Disneyland???

Disneyland and California Adventure parks

Moderator: Moderators

ipodnut4life
Horseless Carriage Chauffeur
Horseless Carriage Chauffeur
Posts: 8
Joined: Dec Wed 06, 2006 1:17 pm
Location: Erie IL
Contact:

Re: What is your favorite Original Song from Disneyland???

Post by ipodnut4life » Apr Thu 14, 2011 11:34 am

all of em!

proudcanuck
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide
Posts: 105
Joined: Oct Fri 15, 2010 4:39 pm

Re: What is your favorite Original Song from Disneyland???

Post by proudcanuck » Apr Fri 29, 2011 11:12 pm

Pirates YoHo and Small World are my favorite original songs.

momeja
Rocket Jets Flight Director
Rocket Jets Flight Director
Posts: 1786
Joined: Mar Mon 30, 2009 12:31 pm

Re: What is your favorite Original Song from Disneyland???

Post by momeja » Apr Sat 30, 2011 2:34 pm

ipodnut4life wrote:all of em!
Agreed!

Of course, if I had to narrow it, it would probably be Pirates. DD went through a phase in her life (around age 3) where that's all she wanted to hear in the car. I once played it 5 times in a row for her. That kind of experience either makes you hate a song or love it more. Lucky for me, I loved it more.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain
Posts: 18504
Joined: Dec Wed 12, 2007 1:41 pm
Location: the flooded, flooded mitten

Re: What is your favorite Original Song from Disneyland???

Post by Amy » Apr Sat 30, 2011 2:43 pm

momeja wrote:
ipodnut4life wrote:all of em!
Agreed!
Of course, if I had to narrow it, it would probably be Pirates. DD went through a phase in her life (around age 3) where that's all she wanted to hear in the car. I once played it 5 times in a row for her. That kind of experience either makes you hate a song or love it more. Lucky for me, I loved it more.
I do that sometimes. When a song rolls around in my head, I find that if I just play it over and over and over then it will be happy to move along...thanks to you, I had to look up Mayberry on youtube just now :roll: :lol:
Never get tired of hearing Disney music...unless it is Stacy and those darn 7 must see sights :roll: ugh!

momeja
Rocket Jets Flight Director
Rocket Jets Flight Director
Posts: 1786
Joined: Mar Mon 30, 2009 12:31 pm

Re: What is your favorite Original Song from Disneyland???

Post by momeja » Apr Sat 30, 2011 5:35 pm

Amy wrote: Never get tired of hearing Disney music...unless it is Stacy and those darn 7 must see sights :roll: ugh!
I agree. Whenever she's on the queue, I think, "Time to switch to the background station." :lol:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain
Posts: 18504
Joined: Dec Wed 12, 2007 1:41 pm
Location: the flooded, flooded mitten

Re: What is your favorite Original Song from Disneyland???

Post by Amy » Apr Sat 30, 2011 6:30 pm

momeja wrote:
Amy wrote: Never get tired of hearing Disney music...unless it is Stacy and those darn 7 must see sights :roll: ugh!
I agree. Whenever she's on the queue, I think, "Time to switch to the background station." :lol:
I did just that in my car yesterday. Only problem is the iphone doesn't stream the higher info-rates as smoothly sometimes...

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain
Posts: 10954
Joined: Sep Sun 06, 2009 8:53 am
Location: 76 Totters Lane

Re: What is your favorite Original Song from Disneyland???

Post by mindflipper » Apr Sat 30, 2011 11:22 pm

Any way to get Stacey "accidentally" deleted from the Subsonic server?

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain
Posts: 18504
Joined: Dec Wed 12, 2007 1:41 pm
Location: the flooded, flooded mitten

Re: What is your favorite Original Song from Disneyland???

Post by Amy » May Sun 01, 2011 6:08 am

mindflipper wrote:Any way to get Stacey "accidentally" deleted from the Subsonic server?
Now, now, be nice. Obviously someone likes her or she wouldn't be on the "request"ed stream ;)

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain
Posts: 10954
Joined: Sep Sun 06, 2009 8:53 am
Location: 76 Totters Lane

Re: What is your favorite Original Song from Disneyland???

Post by mindflipper » May Sun 01, 2011 11:05 am

Well, accidents do happen... :twisted:

momeja
Rocket Jets Flight Director
Rocket Jets Flight Director
Posts: 1786
Joined: Mar Mon 30, 2009 12:31 pm

Re: What is your favorite Original Song from Disneyland???

Post by momeja » May Tue 03, 2011 3:27 pm

mindflipper wrote:Well, accidents do happen... :twisted:
Heh, heh, I do love that idea. Of course, there are other tracks you might "accidentally" get rid of as well, including one I might actually miss every once in a while. :wink:

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler
Posts: 5382
Joined: Apr Fri 17, 2009 11:30 pm
Location: The land of cheese and beer...

Re: What is your favorite Original Song from Disneyland???

Post by MmeLeota » May Tue 03, 2011 4:01 pm

Amy wrote:
momeja wrote:
ipodnut4life wrote:all of em!
Agreed!
Of course, if I had to narrow it, it would probably be Pirates. DD went through a phase in her life (around age 3) where that's all she wanted to hear in the car. I once played it 5 times in a row for her. That kind of experience either makes you hate a song or love it more. Lucky for me, I loved it more.
I do that sometimes. When a song rolls around in my head, I find that if I just play it over and over and over then it will be happy to move along...thanks to you, I had to look up Mayberry on youtube just now :roll: :lol:
Never get tired of hearing Disney music...unless it is Stacy and those darn 7 must see sights :roll: ugh!
I'd have to agree with ipodnut...I love 'em all!!!

Amy, I do that too...over and over so anyone else around me would be crazy but I'm just bopping along as if I've never heard it before. :lol:

DisneySpin
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Posts: 178
Joined: Apr Thu 30, 2009 11:26 am
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: What is your favorite Original Song from Disneyland???

Post by DisneySpin » Jun Mon 25, 2012 10:10 pm

There's a Great, Big Beautiful Tomorrow, followed by much of the Enchanted Tiki Room. Really not so much as standalone songs, but the instant memories.
We're all mad here, I'm mad, you're mad."

Post Reply