Added Tracks!!

Current News

Moderator: Moderators

hanley91
Casting
Posts: 0
Joined: Jun Wed 19, 2013 9:32 pm

Re: Added Tracks!!

Post by hanley91 » Aug Tue 11, 2015 11:48 am

I love this site / service. So many good memories can be relived through all these audio tracks!

octoberbarry
Main Street Cinema Projectionist
Main Street Cinema Projectionist
Posts: 71
Joined: May Sat 12, 2007 6:13 am

Re: Added Tracks!!

Post by octoberbarry » Sep Sat 05, 2015 7:10 am

Thanks so much for this site and service. It is almost daily panacea for me. :)

beaver
Casting
Posts: 0
Joined: Jun Wed 11, 2008 7:28 am
Location: San Diego

Re: Added Tracks!!

Post by beaver » Feb Fri 19, 2016 5:58 pm

why have i lost all my treasures? request are not offered anymore?

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain
Posts: 6727
Joined: Mar Sat 29, 2008 8:04 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: Added Tracks!!

Post by Len90 » Feb Tue 23, 2016 12:50 am

beaver wrote:why have i lost all my treasures? request are not offered anymore?
The site recently had to migrate to a new server. The request system has still not yet been brought back online. There are a lot of big plans in the works for the site, but all of the work is done during people's free time (which is not that much) as we all have other obligations (work/school/etc).

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=10141
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

cy1229
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Posts: 2833
Joined: Jan Fri 21, 2011 8:47 am
Location: Greenwood, IN

Re: Added Tracks!!

Post by cy1229 » Mar Wed 02, 2016 10:51 pm

Hey, I have the Disneyland Legacy 3-CD collection, plus I bought two Haunted Mansion cd's when I was there last week. One is a remastering of the original 1969 souvenir album and the other.. I don't remember. But it's cool. I'll give you a list of the tracks. My question is, how do I upload them? I"m going to need a FTP For Dummies instruction list.

Thanks!
Polynesian 1980
All-Star Movies 2001
Pop Century 2008
Saratoga Springs 2010
Bay Lake Tower 2012
Hyatt Place Anaheim Resort/Convention Center 2015
Marriott Anaheim Suites 2016

Thumper1
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain
Posts: 357
Joined: Apr Sat 21, 2012 7:18 am
Location: Yorktown,Virginia

Re: Added Tracks!!

Post by Thumper1 » Mar Tue 08, 2016 11:28 am

cy1229 wrote:Hey, I have the Disneyland Legacy 3-CD collection, plus I bought two Haunted Mansion cd's when I was there last week. One is a remastering of the original 1969 souvenir album and the other.. I don't remember. But it's cool. I'll give you a list of the tracks. My question is, how do I upload them? I"m going to need a FTP For Dummies instruction list.

Thanks!
Just got the 3 cd Disneyland legacy collection myself! LOVE it! I don't know why but I love Let's Dance at Disneyland, so I was really excited to get that track on there!!

cy1229
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Posts: 2833
Joined: Jan Fri 21, 2011 8:47 am
Location: Greenwood, IN

Re: Added Tracks!!

Post by cy1229 » Mar Mon 14, 2016 6:54 pm

brerrabbit1 wrote:
cy1229 wrote:Hey, I have the Disneyland Legacy 3-CD collection, plus I bought two Haunted Mansion cd's when I was there last week. One is a remastering of the original 1969 souvenir album and the other.. I don't remember. But it's cool. I'll give you a list of the tracks. My question is, how do I upload them? I"m going to need a FTP For Dummies instruction list.

Thanks!
Just got the 3 cd Disneyland legacy collection myself! LOVE it! I don't know why but I love Let's Dance at Disneyland, so I was really excited to get that track on there!!
Listening to it right now...
Polynesian 1980
All-Star Movies 2001
Pop Century 2008
Saratoga Springs 2010
Bay Lake Tower 2012
Hyatt Place Anaheim Resort/Convention Center 2015
Marriott Anaheim Suites 2016

Post Reply