New Stream Choices

Current News

Moderator: Moderators

New Stream Choices

Poll ended at Aug Sun 19, 2012 1:40 pm

Horizons
6
6%
Disney Hollywood Studios
5
5%
Peoplemover/TTA Stream
6
6%
Yesterland
18
19%
Parades & Fireworks
14
15%
World of Motion
1
1%
World Showcase
11
12%
Innoventions
2
2%
Big Point Tracks - ie long tracks
10
11%
Future World
11
12%
Disneyland
5
5%
Haunted Mansion
5
5%
 
Total votes: 94

cy1229
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Posts: 2833
Joined: Jan Fri 21, 2011 8:47 am
Location: Greenwood, IN

Re: New Stream Choices

Post by cy1229 » Aug Tue 14, 2012 9:57 am

Where's my "I voted" sticker??
Polynesian 1980
All-Star Movies 2001
Pop Century 2008
Saratoga Springs 2010
Bay Lake Tower 2012
Hyatt Place Anaheim Resort/Convention Center 2015
Marriott Anaheim Suites 2016

subsonic
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 4924
Joined: Feb Thu 12, 2004 5:08 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: New Stream Choices

Post by subsonic » Aug Tue 14, 2012 12:10 pm

YESTERLAND!

I can't believe Parades is winning; it's probably one of my least favorite categories here. :) Who's site is this anyways?
Join our chat in Discord: https://discord.gg/zw5by3z

cousininmiami
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide
Posts: 1035
Joined: Sep Thu 25, 2008 8:44 am

Re: New Stream Choices

Post by cousininmiami » Aug Tue 14, 2012 12:31 pm

PLEASE PLEASE vote for Yesterland!!!! No Fireworks please!!!
°o° "...it's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day" °o°

Image

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain
Posts: 6727
Joined: Mar Sat 29, 2008 8:04 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: New Stream Choices

Post by Len90 » Aug Tue 14, 2012 2:20 pm

Sorry but I like the parades and fireworks. Nothing like an always upbeat and happy stream :D
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

DisneySpin
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Posts: 178
Joined: Apr Thu 30, 2009 11:26 am
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: New Stream Choices

Post by DisneySpin » Aug Tue 14, 2012 3:43 pm

Oooh no, can we combine the votes for Peoplemover and Yesterland since Peoplemover would appear there? Sorry Len90, what's "upbeat and happy" for you makes some others run screaming from the room :lol: , or at least to the BGM Stream. I could accept a Parade/Fireworks stream if they were all removed from the Requests Category though :twisted:
We're all mad here, I'm mad, you're mad."

cameronwr
Main Street Horse Car Coachman
Main Street Horse Car Coachman
Posts: 17
Joined: Aug Sun 05, 2012 2:53 pm
Location: United Kingdom (Not the Epcot version!)

Re: New Stream Choices

Post by cameronwr » Aug Tue 14, 2012 3:44 pm

:mickey: Future World!!! :mickey:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain
Posts: 18498
Joined: Dec Wed 12, 2007 1:41 pm
Location: the flooded, flooded mitten

Re: New Stream Choices

Post by Amy » Aug Tue 14, 2012 4:05 pm

DisneySpin wrote:Oooh no, can we combine the votes for Peoplemover and Yesterland since Peoplemover would appear there? Sorry Len90, what's "upbeat and happy" for you makes some others run screaming from the room :lol: , or at least to the BGM Stream. I could accept a Parade/Fireworks stream if they were all removed from the Requests Category though :twisted:
That's sort of what I'm hoping will happen, there are a few choices there that could fit in multiple categories :D

elizabethswann
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer
Posts: 5834
Joined: Feb Mon 26, 2007 2:31 am
Location: The land of Fantasy
Contact:

Re: New Stream Choices

Post by elizabethswann » Aug Tue 14, 2012 10:19 pm

I had trouble deciding over World Showcase, Peoplemover or Disneyland so I went with World Showcase. I just love the different music from the different pavilions.

nedisneydiva
Fire Engine Driver
Fire Engine Driver
Posts: 2
Joined: Mar Fri 16, 2012 7:14 am
Location: Midcoast Maine
Contact:

Re: New Stream Choices

Post by nedisneydiva » Aug Wed 15, 2012 6:34 am

TheMatt wrote:C'mon Peoplemover! If I could find and download the Peoplemover music loop online, I think I'd run it 24/7!
I voted for the peoplemover/TTA loop too, it's my favorite & I request those all the time..I'm with you!! lol! ºoº

jeebz68
Alice in Wonderland Wonderer
Alice in Wonderland Wonderer
Posts: 40
Joined: Nov Tue 08, 2005 6:53 pm
Location: Rochester, NY
Contact:

Re: New Stream Choices

Post by jeebz68 » Aug Wed 15, 2012 11:50 am

Lets just end the debate and have streams for: Future World, World Showcase, Parades & Fireworks, TTA & Innoventions!!!!! Its the best and most sensible option(s)!!!! LOL And it will make everyone happy
"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." Walt Disney

subsonic
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 4924
Joined: Feb Thu 12, 2004 5:08 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: New Stream Choices

Post by subsonic » Aug Wed 15, 2012 12:39 pm

Personally, I'm surprised there's a Peoplemover option. There's not many tracks for it. Also, yes, Disneyland Peoplemover will fall into Yesterland. On the scheduled stream, my "Subsonic's Picks" are mostly Yesterland stuff.
Join our chat in Discord: https://discord.gg/zw5by3z

cameronwr
Main Street Horse Car Coachman
Main Street Horse Car Coachman
Posts: 17
Joined: Aug Sun 05, 2012 2:53 pm
Location: United Kingdom (Not the Epcot version!)

Re: New Stream Choices

Post by cameronwr » Aug Wed 15, 2012 12:39 pm

We should have a runoff after this with the top 3 remaining because if the winner has 18% of the vote, it means that 82% of us did not vote for it.
Therefore 18% are happy and 82% are unhappy with the result.

TheMatt
Main Street Horse Car Coachman
Main Street Horse Car Coachman
Posts: 19
Joined: Apr Tue 11, 2006 5:40 pm
Location: Alexandria, VA
Contact:

Re: New Stream Choices

Post by TheMatt » Aug Wed 15, 2012 12:54 pm

subsonic wrote:Personally, I'm surprised there's a Peoplemover option. There's not many tracks for it. Also, yes, Disneyland Peoplemover will fall into Yesterland. On the scheduled stream, my "Subsonic's Picks" are mostly Yesterland stuff.
There is the Full Ride Music Loop, aka The One and True Track! If you have that, what other track is needed! :D

Though, yes, that track would be part of Yesterland and possibly the Big Point Tracks (is 705 Big?), or what I like to call the E-Ticket tracks.
TheMatt
Someday I'll get my "Peoplemover Full Music Loop" stream...and all will be well with the world!

DisneySpin
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Posts: 178
Joined: Apr Thu 30, 2009 11:26 am
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: New Stream Choices

Post by DisneySpin » Aug Wed 15, 2012 1:07 pm

cameronwr wrote:We should have a runoff after this with the top 3 remaining because if the winner has 18% of the vote, it means that 82% of us did not vote for it.
Therefore 18% are happy and 82% are unhappy with the result.
Agree, either that or better, I want a debate moderated by Wolf Blitzer, so that we can all make "informed" choices. :lol: But yes, I think that even though it will cause a bit more work for our Mods, viewing this as the Prelims with the Primary to follow, especially with a clear understanding of what each category would contain, may be a good way to go.
We're all mad here, I'm mad, you're mad."

junebug1233
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide
Posts: 98
Joined: Jan Sat 07, 2012 9:24 pm
Location: NE Ohio

Re: New Stream Choices

Post by junebug1233 » Aug Wed 15, 2012 3:20 pm

DisneySpin wrote:
cameronwr wrote:We should have a runoff after this with the top 3 remaining because if the winner has 18% of the vote, it means that 82% of us did not vote for it.
Therefore 18% are happy and 82% are unhappy with the result.
Agree, either that or better, I want a debate moderated by Wolf Blitzer, so that we can all make "informed" choices. :lol: But yes, I think that even though it will cause a bit more work for our Mods, viewing this as the Prelims with the Primary to follow, especially with a clear understanding of what each category would contain, may be a good way to go.
I'm totally for this, given that I voted for Horizons and that's not going to win. I'd much prefer Yesterland (which would include Horizons) over Parades and Fireworks (not my cup of tea at all!)

Post Reply