Requests Etiquette

Current News

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Requests Etiquette

Postby Amy » Nov Mon 14, 2016 1:16 pm

Bri wrote:So this morning there were no requests other than bot. I requested the jungle cruise loop which is about 45 minutes. The system would not take my request but it would let me make requests of very short streams. Now I notice that there are requests of over an hour and others for over 30 minutes. Why am I as a ten year member being limited like this while others still abuse the system apparently with Subsonic approval? :mickey:

You might want to pop into chat and ask there ~ you'll get an answer much quicker I would guess. And perhaps there is a glitch?
Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Postby momeja » Nov Tue 22, 2016 4:08 pm

Bri, I'm also having trouble today. I requested a number of short songs on the Staff Picks list - total amount not more than 30 min. The computer only gave me 5 and said I'd exceeded my number of requests when I tried to request more. Even after all were played, it still wouldn't play any more requests. It's frustrating!!!
momeja
Rocket Jets Flight Director

Postby GoldenBear » Nov Wed 23, 2016 10:21 am

I am also having issues requesting.

I tried requesting carousel of progress in the staff picks, but got the "You have exceed your number of requests" error.

I was able to request songs even longer than that though, so it doesn't make much sense.

Is it because you can only personally request a certain track so many times? That doesn't seem to make sense, but it's the only thing I can think of.
GoldenBear
Casey Junior Circus Train Conductor
Casey Junior Circus Train Conductor

Postby momeja » Nov Thu 24, 2016 8:58 am

Still having this problem this morning. It keeps telling me to "wait until they play" when I have put nothing on the queue. Happens on the request and the staff picks stations, not on the background.
momeja

Postby momeja » Nov Thu 24, 2016 9:01 am

GoldenBear wrote:Is it because you can only personally request a certain track so many times? That doesn't seem to make sense, but it's the only thing I can think of.

I don't think that's the issue. I just tested your theory by requesting tracks I've rarely requested but I got the same message.
momeja

Postby Amy » Nov Thu 24, 2016 10:02 am

momeja wrote:
GoldenBear wrote:Is it because you can only personally request a certain track so many times? That doesn't seem to make sense, but it's the only thing I can think of.

I don't think that's the issue. I just tested your theory by requesting tracks I've rarely requested but I got the same message.

Must be a glitch ~ you might try popping into chat and seeing if anyone is in there, but with it being a holiday, there might not be anyone around today.
Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Postby Skipper Dave » Dec Mon 05, 2016 8:47 am

Just wanted to add I've been experiencing the same issue for the last week.
Skipper Dave
Horseless Carriage Chauffeur
Horseless Carriage Chauffeur

Postby Marty Moose » Dec Sat 10, 2016 12:35 pm

I'm having that problem too. And the jungle cruise radio loop is my favorite!! Also, I don't belong to the chat.

Love the service and thanks so much!
"Park's closed. Moose out front should have told ya."
Marty Moose
Main Street Cinema Projectionist

Postby Mandi » Mar Fri 16, 2018 8:14 am

that's funny :
i had the 30 minutes in mind, and sometimes as i click too quick and it goes to 40 minutes i feel guilty, and now i see you actualy talk about 6 hours (!?)

then actually as in france, i'm often all alone requesting nearly all day long and you guys are ariving when i leave work
Mandi

Previous

Return to News