Stuff that's not Disney/Site related
- Mad Tea Party Host
- Posts: 283
- Joined: Jun Tue 27, 2006 7:59 pm
- Location: Carthage, IL
Not to be demeaning, just wondering how old most users are.
- Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner
- Posts: 708
- Joined: Feb Thu 19, 2004 5:34 pm
- Location: Tomorrowland
Wow, at 32 I'm the oldest so far??
- Swiss Family Treehouse Guide
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Feb Wed 22, 2006 9:13 pm
- Location: Columbus, Ohio
- Santa Fe & Disneyland Railroad Engineer
- Posts: 2153
- Joined: Jun Mon 28, 2004 11:50 am
- Location: Winter Springs, FL
Whew.. I just squeezed in in the 31-35 bracket.... lol
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible.."
- PeopleMover People Mover
- Posts: 1622
- Joined: Dec Mon 06, 2004 7:25 pm
- Location: Walnut Creek, CA
Representing the 26-30s for a couple more years!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4924
- Joined: Feb Thu 12, 2004 5:08 pm
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
Yours truly is right in the middle of 31-35 bracket.
- Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain
- Posts: 313
- Joined: Mar Sun 13, 2005 9:37 pm
- Location: California
I'm in the 21-25 bracket, but just barely. I'll be getting out of it in a few months.
"It's a tribute to all nations but mostly America"
-Sam the Eagle
Muppet Vision 3D
Lion Sleeps Tonight
- Rocket Jets Flight Director
- Posts: 1673
- Joined: Nov Thu 04, 2004 2:06 am
- Location: the laughing in your face place
21-25. I'll be there for a bit more.
"A pirate in irons be full o' guile.
And the blackest 'art wears the broadest smile."
Oh, and "Welcome Home."
- Flight to the Moon Flight Director
- Posts: 1199
- Joined: Oct Fri 21, 2005 9:04 pm
- Location: Penny Arcade, Main Street USA
I just joined the 21-25 bracket.
Drop another coin in slot and I will tell you more.
- Skyway Loader
- Posts: 2317
- Joined: Dec Fri 09, 2005 11:14 pm
- Location: The Haunted Mansion
21 here, crazy to think that age bracket is winning so far. I thought it would be more diverse. I guess it's all the people born in the 80s who grew up listening to all the corny 80s music.
And being bored from writing a college essay.
I know this is probably your first flight...and it's mine too...ha, ha
Rain upon that planet Earth. And they rain ... and rain ... and rain. The deluge.
- Casey Junior Circus Train Conductor
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Feb Mon 05, 2007 12:58 pm
- Location: Wisconsin
I'm in the 26-30 bracket.
- Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain
- Posts: 330
- Joined: Apr Fri 09, 2004 1:59 am
- Location: Southern California
Packwing: Being that this poll is a voluntary option, the results are going to be skewed. Also, being that this poll requires forum sign-up and isn't on the main page will also skew the results.
I took two years of statistics and this is the only time I've had to use this information.
- Omnibus Driver
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Feb Fri 16, 2007 12:45 pm
- Location: MA
Wow, most of you/us are young. I'm a Nana, so guess!
Peace and Good Health,
- Autopian Mechanic
- Posts: 126
- Joined: Mar Fri 03, 2006 5:42 pm
- Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
I am in the 21-25 bracket.
- Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber
- Posts: 4727
- Joined: Aug Wed 25, 2004 1:06 pm
- Location: Buffalo, NY
26-30 here. not too far behind spaulo
"And please do not sit on the floor. My studies show you can't experience time travel on the floor. and it's not a pretty picture in those shorts" - The Timekeeper
Site Admin, Relayer, WDW Freak