2016 Star Wars Race Weekend

Upcoming events and meet ups

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
zhoover
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Posts: 172
Joined: May Fri 17, 2013 11:03 am

2016 Star Wars Race Weekend

Post by zhoover » Jun Thu 25, 2015 2:11 pm

Anyone signed up? I'm doing the 5k, 10k and 1/2. Less than a month after the new movie's release, it ought to be a pretty good time!
Image

wewantsdaredhead
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner
Posts: 830
Joined: Sep Wed 16, 2009 10:30 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: 2016 Star Wars Race Weekend

Post by wewantsdaredhead » Jun Mon 29, 2015 2:44 pm

zhoover wrote:Anyone signed up? I'm doing the 5k, 10k and 1/2. Less than a month after the new movie's release, it ought to be a pretty good time!

Too hard for me to get to the West Coast...
Where do you live that you can bounce between both US resorts so much?

Wish I could! :)

zhoover
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Posts: 172
Joined: May Fri 17, 2013 11:03 am

Re: 2016 Star Wars Race Weekend

Post by zhoover » Jul Wed 01, 2015 11:32 am

wewantsdaredhead wrote:Where do you live that you can bounce between both US resorts so much?
Just outside of Philadelphia, but I've finally got a good reason (and finally am able to schedule the time) to use a decade's plus worth of saved-up frequent flier miles...
Image

wewantsdaredhead
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner
Posts: 830
Joined: Sep Wed 16, 2009 10:30 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: 2016 Star Wars Race Weekend

Post by wewantsdaredhead » Jul Wed 01, 2015 7:09 pm

zhoover wrote:
wewantsdaredhead wrote:Where do you live that you can bounce between both US resorts so much?
Just outside of Philadelphia, but I've finally got a good reason (and finally am able to schedule the time) to use a decade's plus worth of saved-up frequent flier miles...
Ok got it. That's awesome.
Are you running Wine and Dine? I can't remember.

What about anything in Jan?

zhoover
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Posts: 172
Joined: May Fri 17, 2013 11:03 am

Re: 2016 Star Wars Race Weekend

Post by zhoover » Jul Thu 02, 2015 10:53 am

I am doing Wine & Dine, but nothing during Marathon Weekend (week, really...) in 2016. Hoping to come back in 2017 for (I think?) the 20th Half-Marathon, since the medal will probably rock.
Image

Post Reply