Request files to be added to/removed from the playlist
- Main Street Horse Car Coachman
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Feb Mon 09, 2009 10:43 am
- Location: Long Island, NY
Does anyone out there have any great music from the Boardwalk hotel? When I spend my nights walking along the boardwalk, I love the old fashioned music. I know one song is Gershwin's Rhapsody in Blue. Anybody got any others? We need some Boardwalk music on this awesome site!
- Dumbo Flying Elephants Tamer
- Posts: 135
- Joined: Mar Thu 19, 2009 1:13 am
- Location: Canon City, Co
I will second this request! It's one of our favorite places to stay and it has awesome music.
"â€œPor favor, mantengase alejado de las puertas."
- Main Street Cinema Projectionist
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Feb Thu 14, 2008 11:47 pm
- Location: Lower Alabama
Very nice resort area with some great music that's for sure. We love going to the Boardwalk in the evening for a nice stroll after getting something to eat at Beaches and Cream! Yum Yum!!!
It would be nice if we could get some Boardwalk music added...fingers crossed...
- Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Apr Mon 28, 2008 6:46 pm
- Location: Frederick,Md.
Our family loves the Boardwalk and would love to have some music to remember our visits.
- King Arthur Carousel Horseman
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Oct Thu 09, 2008 12:25 pm
I'm sure that version of Rhapsody in Blue could be found on iTunes or something. I think that version wasn't made for Disney because it sounds like the original recording of it. But still, I would love to see that up here.
- Flight to the Moon Flight Director
- Posts: 1209
- Joined: May Tue 29, 2007 2:42 pm
- Location: Boston
That's my 'home' resort. I would love to hear some of that music as well!
- Submarine Voyage Captain
- Posts: 18489
- Joined: Dec Wed 12, 2007 1:41 pm
- Location: the flooded, flooded mitten
Add me to the list of everyone that would like to have some Boardwalk music. Once upon a time I could play a mean Rhapsody in Blue but it now would probably sound more like Agony in Black and Blue since it has been so long since I played it
- Pack Mules Wrangler
- Posts: 5143
- Joined: Sep Sun 02, 2007 3:27 pm
- Location: Valparaiso IN
I would love to have a Boardwalk loop! The Boardwalk area is DH and mine's fav. area after the Poly, of course!
Love the music!
- Horseless Carriage Chauffeur
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Jun Wed 18, 2008 12:56 am
- Location: Orlando, FL
i work at the boardwalk and i love the old timey music and i 8th this request
- Alice in Wonderland Wonderer
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Nov Tue 08, 2005 6:53 pm
- Location: Rochester, NY
The Boardwalk Resort brings back so many memories of my years down with the company... Enjoying the street entertainment till dusk, then making our way down to Jellyrolls. Great memories... Yes, someone please find some Boardwalk BGM!
"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." Walt Disney
- Omnibus Driver
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Aug Wed 19, 2009 4:43 pm
- Location: Salem, OR
I would deffinetly love to see some Boardwalk music added!
- Swiss Family Treehouse Guide
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Feb Fri 20, 2009 8:30 pm
- Location: pa
I agree! I would love to see some Boardwalk tracks added. Especially a loop. We love the resorts music.