Pirates Disneyland v's Disney World

In relation to Disney Parks but not specific to a single resort

Moderator: Moderators

Wizzard419
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer
Posts: 5531
Joined: Sep Sat 04, 2010 1:44 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: Pirates Disneyland v's Disney World

Post by Wizzard419 » Nov Mon 08, 2010 3:29 pm

Here's the bathroom key as well.

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain
Posts: 10954
Joined: Sep Sun 06, 2009 8:53 am
Location: 76 Totters Lane

Re: Pirates Disneyland v's Disney World

Post by mindflipper » Nov Mon 08, 2010 9:27 pm

Wizzard419 wrote:Here's the bathroom key as well.
...and it would probably be wise not to have any scented candles lit in there either...

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain
Posts: 18491
Joined: Dec Wed 12, 2007 1:41 pm
Location: the flooded, flooded mitten

Re: Pirates Disneyland v's Disney World

Post by Amy » Nov Tue 09, 2010 6:15 am

mindflipper wrote:
Wizzard419 wrote:Here's the bathroom key as well.
...and it would probably be wise not to have any scented candles lit in there either...
But wouldn't it be a good idea to have something that smells nice in there? What's that, explosive gases?! Oh...never mind :roll: :lol:

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain
Posts: 10954
Joined: Sep Sun 06, 2009 8:53 am
Location: 76 Totters Lane

Re: Pirates Disneyland v's Disney World

Post by mindflipper » Nov Tue 09, 2010 9:45 am

Maybe it would wiser to keep a canary in a cage instead? That way, if you enter and see the canary on the floor of the cage, you know to head to an exit immediately... :shock: :wink: :mrgreen:

Anyway, to get back on topic: as WDW has a much longer queue than DLR, it's only a matter of time before someone decides to fill it with an "interactive" queue. What would be the "interactivity"?

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain
Posts: 18491
Joined: Dec Wed 12, 2007 1:41 pm
Location: the flooded, flooded mitten

Re: Pirates Disneyland v's Disney World

Post by Amy » Nov Tue 09, 2010 11:23 am

mindflipper wrote:...Anyway, to get back on topic: as WDW has a much longer queue than DLR, it's only a matter of time before someone decides to fill it with an "interactive" queue. What would be the "interactivity"?
Bowling for Pirates? Where's the Bucchaneer? (similar to Where's Waldo?) Pin the tail on the singing donkey?

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler
Posts: 3696
Joined: Jul Sun 06, 2008 7:23 pm
Location: At Serenity Bay, on Castaway Cay again... I wish... :(

Re: Pirates Disneyland v's Disney World

Post by Mousekedude » Nov Fri 12, 2010 8:18 am

Amy wrote:
mindflipper wrote:...Anyway, to get back on topic: as WDW has a much longer queue than DLR, it's only a matter of time before someone decides to fill it with an "interactive" queue. What would be the "interactivity"?
Bowling for Pirates? Where's the Bucchaneer? (similar to Where's Waldo?) Pin the tail on the singing donkey?
How about "rum-spongin'..?" :mrgreen:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain
Posts: 18491
Joined: Dec Wed 12, 2007 1:41 pm
Location: the flooded, flooded mitten

Re: Pirates Disneyland v's Disney World

Post by Amy » Nov Fri 12, 2010 8:45 am

Mousekedude wrote:
Amy wrote:
mindflipper wrote:...Anyway, to get back on topic: as WDW has a much longer queue than DLR, it's only a matter of time before someone decides to fill it with an "interactive" queue. What would be the "interactivity"?
Bowling for Pirates? Where's the Bucchaneer? (similar to Where's Waldo?) Pin the tail on the singing donkey?
How about "rum-spongin'..?" :mrgreen:
Alas, there be no rum in the Magic Kingdom Pirate-dude :(

Jacca5660
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain
Posts: 6842
Joined: Jun Sun 25, 2006 12:11 pm
Location: Chattanooga Tn
Contact:

Re: Pirates Disneyland v's Disney World

Post by Jacca5660 » Nov Fri 12, 2010 12:13 pm

There is when I'm there!! :shock:
"Our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them" WED

"There's a fine prow on that steamer, let's climb aboard her!" Fireside

"You're off the map mateys..Here there be SeaMonsters!!"

The original "LICENSE MAYHEM MARAUDER!!ImageImage

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler
Posts: 3696
Joined: Jul Sun 06, 2008 7:23 pm
Location: At Serenity Bay, on Castaway Cay again... I wish... :(

Re: Pirates Disneyland v's Disney World

Post by Mousekedude » Nov Fri 12, 2010 12:18 pm

Amy wrote:Alas, there be no rum in the Magic Kingdom Pirate-dude :(
Are you suuuuuure....? (wink, wink, nudge, nudge...) 8-) :wink:
Jacca5660 wrote:There is when I'm there!! :shock:
Like I said..... :wink: :lol:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain
Posts: 18491
Joined: Dec Wed 12, 2007 1:41 pm
Location: the flooded, flooded mitten

Re: Pirates Disneyland v's Disney World

Post by Amy » Nov Fri 12, 2010 1:16 pm

Mousekedude wrote:
Amy wrote:Alas, there be no rum in the Magic Kingdom Pirate-dude :(
Are you suuuuuure....? (wink, wink, nudge, nudge...) 8-) :wink:
Jacca5660 wrote:There is when I'm there!! :shock:
Like I said..... :wink: :lol:
Whoops! :oops: Forgot about our pal Jacca and his stash :D I thought boilerdude drank it all though :?

Jacca5660
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain
Posts: 6842
Joined: Jun Sun 25, 2006 12:11 pm
Location: Chattanooga Tn
Contact:

Re: Pirates Disneyland v's Disney World

Post by Jacca5660 » Nov Fri 12, 2010 1:22 pm

This is why I carry multiple stashes!!
"Our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them" WED

"There's a fine prow on that steamer, let's climb aboard her!" Fireside

"You're off the map mateys..Here there be SeaMonsters!!"

The original "LICENSE MAYHEM MARAUDER!!ImageImage

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler
Posts: 3696
Joined: Jul Sun 06, 2008 7:23 pm
Location: At Serenity Bay, on Castaway Cay again... I wish... :(

Re: Pirates Disneyland v's Disney World

Post by Mousekedude » Nov Fri 12, 2010 2:03 pm

Got my own backup flask too.... just in case. :mrgreen:

Jacca5660
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain
Posts: 6842
Joined: Jun Sun 25, 2006 12:11 pm
Location: Chattanooga Tn
Contact:

Re: Pirates Disneyland v's Disney World

Post by Jacca5660 » Nov Fri 12, 2010 8:16 pm

Mousekedude wrote:Got my own backup flask too.... just in case. :mrgreen:
We are a bunch of Mousekescouts!!
"Our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them" WED

"There's a fine prow on that steamer, let's climb aboard her!" Fireside

"You're off the map mateys..Here there be SeaMonsters!!"

The original "LICENSE MAYHEM MARAUDER!!ImageImage

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler
Posts: 3696
Joined: Jul Sun 06, 2008 7:23 pm
Location: At Serenity Bay, on Castaway Cay again... I wish... :(

Re: Pirates Disneyland v's Disney World

Post by Mousekedude » Nov Fri 12, 2010 11:22 pm

Jacca5660 wrote: We are a bunch of Mousekescouts!!
OOOOOOoooooooo.....! Another word for the Subictionary! (scurries off....)

kschn3671
Alice in Wonderland Wonderer
Alice in Wonderland Wonderer
Posts: 40
Joined: Sep Wed 17, 2008 9:17 pm

Re: Pirates Disneyland v's Disney World

Post by kschn3671 » Nov Sun 14, 2010 7:18 pm

disneyland is the original and this is why it is better

Post Reply