That's a great idea! I don't think I've ever looked for Space Mountain, day or night, from the tree house. It will be added to the "To Do" listCaptainnobeard wrote:those are beautiful shots, imaginationcelebration! i love getting shots of Space Mountain during the day from the tree house. maybe this year i'll try some after dark!
In relation to Disney Parks but not specific to a single resort
- Mad Tea Party Host
- Posts: 250
- Joined: Aug Fri 23, 2013 10:49 pm
- Location: N of the 49th
- Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner
- Posts: 726
- Joined: Aug Tue 05, 2008 8:20 pm
- Location: Somewhere in a galaxy far, far, away from someplace else
- Submarine Voyage Captain
- Posts: 18489
- Joined: Dec Wed 12, 2007 1:41 pm
- Location: the flooded, flooded mitten
Nice ~I haven't heard much about this show after the initial buzz. Did you like it?