What ride(s) have you ridden the most?

In relation to Disney Parks but not specific to a single resort

Moderator: Moderators

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain
Posts: 18489
Joined: Dec Wed 12, 2007 1:41 pm
Location: the flooded, flooded mitten

Re: What ride(s) have you ridden the most?

Post by Amy » Dec Thu 30, 2010 10:10 pm

boilerbabe wrote:...You did give a copy M-dude, but I don't have my scanner hooked up. :( It's in the basement somewhere?!
I like how you say that with conviction! In the basement somewhere?! :lol: One of you has to find it so we can appreciate how much Mouseoholic enjoyed EE!

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler
Posts: 5143
Joined: Sep Sun 02, 2007 3:27 pm
Location: Valparaiso IN

Re: What ride(s) have you ridden the most?

Post by boilerbabe » Dec Thu 30, 2010 10:57 pm

Amy wrote:
boilerbabe wrote:...You did give a copy M-dude, but I don't have my scanner hooked up. :( It's in the basement somewhere?!
I like how you say that with conviction! In the basement somewhere?! :lol: One of you has to find it so we can appreciate how much Mouseoholic enjoyed EE!
:lol: I will see if I can get B-dude to hook that up?! It really is a pricless picture!
Image
Image

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain
Posts: 10954
Joined: Sep Sun 06, 2009 8:53 am
Location: 76 Totters Lane

Re: What ride(s) have you ridden the most?

Post by mindflipper » Dec Thu 30, 2010 11:45 pm

If neither of you have a scanner up and running, I can do it for you. Just snail-mail it to me, I'll scan it and mail it back to you. Send a PM for details.

timekeeper
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain
Posts: 319
Joined: Apr Tue 07, 2009 2:24 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: What ride(s) have you ridden the most?

Post by timekeeper » Dec Fri 31, 2010 9:06 am

This past trip everyone rode EE the most. The first park hour they would manage to ride it 3 times, I think they did it 9 times on this past trip.

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler
Posts: 3696
Joined: Jul Sun 06, 2008 7:23 pm
Location: At Serenity Bay, on Castaway Cay again... I wish... :(

Re: What ride(s) have you ridden the most?

Post by Mousekedude » Dec Fri 31, 2010 1:04 pm

boilerbabe wrote:
Amy wrote:
boilerbabe wrote:...You did give a copy M-dude, but I don't have my scanner hooked up. :( It's in the basement somewhere?!
I like how you say that with conviction! In the basement somewhere?! :lol: One of you has to find it so we can appreciate how much Mouseoholic enjoyed EE!
:lol: I will see if I can get B-dude to hook that up?! It really is a pricless picture!
I talked to Mouseoholic last night. She knows where our copy is, and promised she would do it today. I have a feeling she forgot already, but if it's not up by the time I get home from work, I'll see if we can do it tonight.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain
Posts: 18489
Joined: Dec Wed 12, 2007 1:41 pm
Location: the flooded, flooded mitten

Re: What ride(s) have you ridden the most?

Post by Amy » Dec Fri 31, 2010 1:59 pm

Mousekedude wrote:...I talked to Mouseoholic last night. She knows where our copy is, and promised she would do it today. I have a feeling she forgot already, but if it's not up by the time I get home from work, I'll see if we can do it tonight.
Aww, you're working today? :( Hope you have a short day! Looking forward to the photo of Mouseoholic's tonsils! :lol:

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler
Posts: 3696
Joined: Jul Sun 06, 2008 7:23 pm
Location: At Serenity Bay, on Castaway Cay again... I wish... :(

Re: What ride(s) have you ridden the most?

Post by Mousekedude » Dec Fri 31, 2010 3:57 pm

Amy wrote:Aww, you're working today? :(
Yeah.... :cry:
Amy wrote:Hope you have a short day!
Thanks, but it's gonna a full day... :? We're off Monday instead... :wink:
Amy wrote: Looking forward to the photo of Mouseoholic's tonsils! :lol:
It's actually almost that graphic... :shock: :lol:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain
Posts: 18489
Joined: Dec Wed 12, 2007 1:41 pm
Location: the flooded, flooded mitten

Re: What ride(s) have you ridden the most?

Post by Amy » Dec Fri 31, 2010 4:20 pm

Mousekedude wrote:
Amy wrote: Looking forward to the photo of Mouseoholic's tonsils! :lol:
It's actually almost that graphic... :shock: :lol:
Cool! :cool:
Sorting through photos further today I noticed that I captured a boy bat...quite...clearly :shock: Don't think I will be sharing that photo here :roll: :lol:

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler
Posts: 3696
Joined: Jul Sun 06, 2008 7:23 pm
Location: At Serenity Bay, on Castaway Cay again... I wish... :(

Re: What ride(s) have you ridden the most?

Post by Mousekedude » Dec Fri 31, 2010 5:50 pm

Amy wrote: Cool! :cool:
Sorting through photos further today I noticed that I captured a boy bat...quite...clearly :shock: Don't think I will be sharing that photo here :roll: :lol:
Ewwwww.... just don't tell Wizzard.... :shock:

Mouseoholic
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Posts: 418
Joined: Sep Sat 19, 2009 5:15 pm

Re: What ride(s) have you ridden the most?

Post by Mouseoholic » Jan Sat 01, 2011 12:52 pm

Ok, so here it is. Pay no attention to the woman in the front. The real entertainment is the little boy in the back seat. Check it out. LOL

I have to say that I feel so silly for not riding EE until this past year. So many years lost........

The front row is us "The Mousekecouple". The "Boilers" are in the row behind us.

Image

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain
Posts: 10954
Joined: Sep Sun 06, 2009 8:53 am
Location: 76 Totters Lane

Re: What ride(s) have you ridden the most?

Post by mindflipper » Jan Sat 01, 2011 1:24 pm

Seeing Mouseoholic exercise those lungs is funny, but what makes it even funnier besides the boilers looking so relaxed behind the Mousekecouple is that little kid in the back of the photo sticking his tongue out and looking like he's bored. From sheer terror to extreme boredom in the same train!

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain
Posts: 18489
Joined: Dec Wed 12, 2007 1:41 pm
Location: the flooded, flooded mitten

Re: What ride(s) have you ridden the most?

Post by Amy » Jan Sat 01, 2011 2:15 pm

That is too funny! I do like that everyone looks nice and relaxed, all smiles and happiness, while Mouseoholic is screaming her lungs out :shock: I'm thinking Mousekedude is looking especially relaxed considering he is probably having all the blood squeezed out of his hand by his lovely wife!
Love the little boy in the back hamming it up for the camera too :D

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler
Posts: 3696
Joined: Jul Sun 06, 2008 7:23 pm
Location: At Serenity Bay, on Castaway Cay again... I wish... :(

Re: What ride(s) have you ridden the most?

Post by Mousekedude » Jan Sat 01, 2011 9:15 pm

Yeah, my hand was numb for hours after that....
:lol:

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain
Posts: 10954
Joined: Sep Sun 06, 2009 8:53 am
Location: 76 Totters Lane

Re: What ride(s) have you ridden the most?

Post by mindflipper » Jan Sun 02, 2011 10:09 am

Mousekedude wrote:Yeah, my hand was numb for hours after that....
:lol:
Maybe you were just numb from the cold? Everyone else in the photo is dressed like its cold that day. Mouseoholic has on coat, scarf, and gloves, and Boilerdude looks like he's wearing the only jeans he packed for the trip. And then Mousekedude is in...shorts. Did it get chilly that day?

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler
Posts: 5143
Joined: Sep Sun 02, 2007 3:27 pm
Location: Valparaiso IN

Re: What ride(s) have you ridden the most?

Post by boilerbabe » Jan Sun 02, 2011 5:28 pm

I laugh everytime I look at that picture! I didn't really notice the little boy behind us either, LOL!
Image
Image

Post Reply