In relation to Disney Parks but not specific to a single resort
- Mad Tea Party Host
- Posts: 274
- Joined: Jun Fri 15, 2007 6:30 pm
Usually about once every year. We went two times a year for two years in a row once, and then we didn't go at all for a year. But now we go about once a year.
- Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide
- Posts: 1035
- Joined: Sep Thu 25, 2008 8:44 am
Well I guess I am a lucky one. I grew up in Southern California, and started going as a baby. My parents have pictures of me in 1959!! I of course went a ba-jillion times while living there, and for all events. We also went to Disney World in 1971 when it opened. I started taking my kids across the country to WDW in the 80's, a bunch of times. Then, 10 years ago I moved to Miami. I am close enough to WDW to go a few times a year. We have annual passes, and usually have a couple of trips that are 4 - 5 days, and a few others that we just go Fri - Sun.
I can't wait for my next trip, 3 weeks and 3 days away!
°o° "...it's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day" °o°
- Main Street Cinema Projectionist
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Jul Tue 14, 2009 10:01 am
- Location: The mountains-no not the Disney ones, unfortunately.
about every other year. i wish i could go more often; I love going.
It's kind of fun to do the impossible. ~ Walt Disney
- Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
- Posts: 154
- Joined: Jul Sun 06, 2008 8:52 am
- Location: Indiana
We try to go to WDW at least every other year (current count only 10 - wish it was more!). We've been to DL twice, and cruised DCL three times.
- Mad Tea Party Host
- Posts: 275
- Joined: Feb Thu 05, 2009 4:59 pm
- Location: New Jersey
We try to go every year. Once in a while, we have to skip a year which is not cool.
- Skyway Loader
- Posts: 2486
- Joined: Nov Fri 14, 2008 12:19 am
- Location: Nashville, TN
Longest gap for me was 7 years with no WDW!
But lately we've been going 1-2 times a year.
- Sleeping Beauty Castle Guard
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Jul Wed 22, 2009 11:36 am
- Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
I frequent WDW more often now. We avg. about 2 or 3 times a year in the past 3 years. before that it was sporadic.
Hey... you never know.
- Flight to the Moon Flight Director
- Posts: 1246
- Joined: Apr Tue 29, 2008 10:12 pm
- Location: West Palm Beach, Florida
I visit WDW twice a year for a one day trip. Me and my mom drive up at 6am and get there by opening of the park we picked, and we stay until closing. We go for a vacation for a week maybe once every other year.
"When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do. And one thing it takes to accomplish something is courage." - Walt Disney :mickey3:
"We wants the redhead!"
- Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
- Posts: 473
- Joined: Aug Sun 16, 2009 6:51 pm
- Location: Florida
We live about 2 hours away and we're passholders. We visit about once every 2 weeks.
We stay on property about once or twice a year...wish it was more, it's not the same when you have to drive home after!
- Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner
- Posts: 726
- Joined: Aug Tue 05, 2008 8:20 pm
- Location: Somewhere in a galaxy far, far, away from someplace else
We generally go to WDW yearly. Every now and then I get to make two trips per year. My wife and I just had a baby girl and will not be able to do it this year. It will be our first missed trip in over a decade, but we look forward to going with her ASAP.
- Pack Mules Wrangler
- Posts: 5143
- Joined: Sep Sun 02, 2007 3:27 pm
- Location: Valparaiso IN
Congrats imaginationcelebration!!! It will be fun to start your little one early!