Movies, TV, music, and more. Here's the place to talk about anything Disney outside of the parks.
- Rocket Jets Flight Director
- Posts: 1813
- Joined: Aug Fri 13, 2004 4:19 pm
- Location: Riverside, CA
thats up to sub, I just wanted to get a poll going so he can watch the poll to see the stats
- Dumbo Flying Elephants Tamer
- Posts: 131
- Joined: Oct Mon 30, 2006 11:23 am
- Location: southern california
just take a copy on your iPod, listen to it in the park, and "BAM," it's associated to the park and all legit' to add to the playlist!
- Casey Junior Circus Train Conductor
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Jul Wed 04, 2007 10:35 am
I agree with Blackie Pueblo. . .MORE! All of the songs are great! Thanks!
- Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner
- Posts: 811
- Joined: Jun Fri 23, 2006 4:46 pm
Stev, I never got back to you in chat, but it's quite good.
Reminds me of the Club 33 music.
Anybody think it should go in? It's not played in the parks. So I wouldn't normally put stuff like this in.
I downloaded the songs...wow...great so calming and soothing. Thank you so much for contributing and sharing.
now with that said, where do i stand as to whether it should be added to the lists of songs? well....i appreciate the fact that all the music is or was played in the parks at one time. i don't find hillary duff music or hanna montana songs on here. thats what makes it its namesake. so i voted no
. if sub were willing to post a link to it that would be great. i think the music is phenomenal!
- King Arthur Carousel Horseman
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Aug Mon 21, 2006 8:35 am
- Location: * Paris *
I download the songs... not only the disney songs, and I think it sounds very very good...
- Storybookland Canal Boats Mate
- Posts: 2004
- Joined: Sep Tue 18, 2007 11:47 pm
- Location: Coral Springs, Fl
i don't know if this si still relivent or if they were already put onto the playlist, but all of these songs could eb heard somewhere in the parks, and they are wonderfuly done. Good
- Mad Tea Party Host
- Posts: 252
- Joined: Jun Sun 11, 2006 5:25 pm
- Location: Atlanta, GA
I downloaded this, and listen to it on my iPod all the time!
Sometimes the bluest part of the sky seems so far away from us, I guess thats what keeps us striving for it...