I know it might sound like bragging, but...

Planning a trip? Just get back? Talk about it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain
Posts: 6726
Joined: Mar Sat 29, 2008 8:04 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: I know it might sound like bragging, but...

Post by Len90 » Feb Tue 08, 2011 11:41 pm

I'm happy for for you and I hope you have a blast! I expect a full report/review of your dining experience.
- Len90
Image
Image
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain
Posts: 10954
Joined: Sep Sun 06, 2009 8:53 am
Location: 76 Totters Lane

Re: I know it might sound like bragging, but...

Post by mindflipper » Feb Wed 09, 2011 12:05 am

Polynesian Princess wrote:
mindflipper wrote:If he could sneak everyone on this site who wanted to go, I think he would be having difficulty trying to get 3 dozen of us past the front door ... :lol:
Well I did ask first, so I think I should get in if anyone does from here. ;)
Let's arm-wrestle for it... :wink:

Polynesian Princess
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide
Posts: 1061
Joined: Oct Sun 11, 2009 3:35 pm

Re: I know it might sound like bragging, but...

Post by Polynesian Princess » Feb Wed 09, 2011 12:23 am

mindflipper wrote:
Polynesian Princess wrote:
mindflipper wrote:If he could sneak everyone on this site who wanted to go, I think he would be having difficulty trying to get 3 dozen of us past the front door ... :lol:
Well I did ask first, so I think I should get in if anyone does from here. ;)
Let's arm-wrestle for it... :wink:
Sorry, I don't arm wrestle over facts. There's plenty of evidence I asked first. ;)
Can't wait to take my twin boys on their first trip to Walt Disney World! Planning on heading there sometime Feb-May 2014!

NaCler
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Posts: 2975
Joined: Feb Tue 16, 2010 7:38 am
Location: EXACTLY 160 miles away from the MOUSE

Re: I know it might sound like bragging, but...

Post by NaCler » Feb Thu 10, 2011 3:45 pm

Be careful Poly-P... There are some who have likened mindflipper to Chuck Norris... He may fight you for that spot. ;)

Enjoy it spaulo! I will never be able to go there, so enjoy it for all of us!

Polynesian Princess
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide
Posts: 1061
Joined: Oct Sun 11, 2009 3:35 pm

Re: I know it might sound like bragging, but...

Post by Polynesian Princess » Feb Thu 10, 2011 4:28 pm

NaCler wrote:Be careful Poly-P... There are some who have likened mindflipper to Chuck Norris... He may fight you for that spot. ;)
Eh, I'm not worried about it. I deal with five year olds all day, I'm not scared of adults. ;)
Can't wait to take my twin boys on their first trip to Walt Disney World! Planning on heading there sometime Feb-May 2014!

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain
Posts: 18465
Joined: Dec Wed 12, 2007 1:41 pm
Location: the flooded, flooded mitten

Re: I know it might sound like bragging, but...

Post by Amy » Feb Thu 10, 2011 8:00 pm

Polynesian Princess wrote:
NaCler wrote:Be careful Poly-P... There are some who have likened mindflipper to Chuck Norris... He may fight you for that spot. ;)
Eh, I'm not worried about it. I deal with five year olds all day, I'm not scared of adults. ;)
Point to Polynesian Princess!! :lol:

NaCler
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Posts: 2975
Joined: Feb Tue 16, 2010 7:38 am
Location: EXACTLY 160 miles away from the MOUSE

Re: I know it might sound like bragging, but...

Post by NaCler » Feb Thu 10, 2011 8:33 pm

Changed my mind... be careful mindflipper. She's tough! :D

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain
Posts: 10954
Joined: Sep Sun 06, 2009 8:53 am
Location: 76 Totters Lane

Re: I know it might sound like bragging, but...

Post by mindflipper » Feb Thu 10, 2011 9:37 pm

It's a moot point any way...he's not going to take ANY of us... :(

spaulo
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover
Posts: 1622
Joined: Dec Mon 06, 2004 7:25 pm
Location: Walnut Creek, CA
Contact:

Re: I know it might sound like bragging, but...

Post by spaulo » Feb Fri 11, 2011 1:21 pm

Sorry friends, it's not even really my reservation to add to! :)

Pictures will be coming for sure. And good call on those who asked for menu shots, I wouldn't have thought of that. They'll probably be camera phone shots, but I have a decent one (iPhone 4)
~Steve

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain
Posts: 18465
Joined: Dec Wed 12, 2007 1:41 pm
Location: the flooded, flooded mitten

Re: I know it might sound like bragging, but...

Post by Amy » Feb Fri 11, 2011 1:37 pm

spaulo wrote:Sorry friends, it's not even really my reservation to add to! :)

Pictures will be coming for sure. And good call on those who asked for menu shots, I wouldn't have thought of that. They'll probably be camera phone shots, but I have a decent one (iPhone 4)
Yup, 5 megapixels on the iphone 4 ~ should make for very good photos :D

jlpeaches255
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Posts: 437
Joined: Apr Fri 04, 2008 10:15 am
Location: New England

Re: I know it might sound like bragging, but...

Post by jlpeaches255 » Feb Fri 11, 2011 1:39 pm

Brag away!! Any of us would!!
My cousin got engaged there. She was kind enough to send me some mugs and a bracelet. :)

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain
Posts: 10954
Joined: Sep Sun 06, 2009 8:53 am
Location: 76 Totters Lane

Re: I know it might sound like bragging, but...

Post by mindflipper » Feb Fri 11, 2011 2:48 pm

Club 33 mugs?!? Hmmmm, taking any orders... :?: :wink: :lol:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain
Posts: 18465
Joined: Dec Wed 12, 2007 1:41 pm
Location: the flooded, flooded mitten

Re: I know it might sound like bragging, but...

Post by Amy » Feb Fri 11, 2011 8:06 pm

mindflipper wrote:Club 33 mugs?!? Hmmmm, taking any orders... :?: :wink: :lol:
Forget the mugs, I heard jewelry!!!!!

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain
Posts: 10954
Joined: Sep Sun 06, 2009 8:53 am
Location: 76 Totters Lane

Re: I know it might sound like bragging, but...

Post by mindflipper » Feb Fri 11, 2011 10:12 pm

Amy wrote:
mindflipper wrote:Club 33 mugs?!? Hmmmm, taking any orders... :?: :wink: :lol:
Forget the mugs, I heard jewelry!!!!!
Forget the jewelry, I heard mugs!!!!!

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain
Posts: 18465
Joined: Dec Wed 12, 2007 1:41 pm
Location: the flooded, flooded mitten

Re: I know it might sound like bragging, but...

Post by Amy » Feb Sat 12, 2011 6:53 am

mindflipper wrote:
Amy wrote:
mindflipper wrote:Club 33 mugs?!? Hmmmm, taking any orders... :?: :wink: :lol:
Forget the mugs, I heard jewelry!!!!!
Forget the jewelry, I heard mugs!!!!!
Men! :roll: ;) :lol:

Post Reply