The Future Couple go to EPCOT (for the second-to-last-time!)

Planning a trip? Just get back? Talk about it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler
Location: At Serenity Bay, on Castaway Cay again... I wish... :(

Re: The Future Couple go to EPCOT (for the second-to-last-ti

Post by Mousekedude » Oct Thu 21, 2010 3:42 pm

Okay, understood. You could always do the photo thing and be there in spirit. :D

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Oct Thu 21, 2010 10:41 pm

Future Guy wrote:As I've repeatedly reminded Future Gal, before we got APs we usually had two or three years between trips. This time, if all goes well, it'll only be a year and a few months. Also, it'll seem like the Fantasyland construction is going faster if we aren't there for most of it.

Sadly, we won't be able to make it on Dec. 4; we've already got a prior engagement. But I'll be thinking about y'all and hoping you have a good time.
What?!? No Future Couple on Dec. 4?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :cry:

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Oct Sat 23, 2010 8:29 pm

I finally had a chance to read your report Future Guy! Outstanding! I loved your pictures too! I had to laugh at your youtube posting, I had completely forgotten about that!!! Great read, thanks for sharing! Sorry you won't be able to join us Dec. 4th. You and Future Gal will be missed.

Dr. Ravenscroft
Tom Sawyer Island Rafts Skipper
Tom Sawyer Island Rafts Skipper

Post by Dr. Ravenscroft » Oct Mon 25, 2010 2:04 pm

I also just had the opportunity to read your report and it sounds like it was fun. I hope all goes well with your expenses and income, and I hope your wife finds something less stressful to do in future (no air traffic controller or anything like that).

cccmouse
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by cccmouse » Oct Mon 25, 2010 7:43 pm

I think that the gold medal for trip reports and pixs should go to Future Guy. Excellent report, lots of good details and the pixs just make the report complete. Thanks for taking the time to share your trip with us. I hope all goes well for Future Gal, the job situation and the finances.

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler
Location: At Serenity Bay, on Castaway Cay again... I wish... :(

Post by Mousekedude » Nov Mon 01, 2010 8:10 am

cccmouse wrote:I think that the gold medal for trip reports and pixs should go to Future Guy. Excellent report, lots of good details and the pixs just make the report complete. Thanks for taking the time to share your trip with us. I hope all goes well for Future Gal, the job situation and the finances.
It really was a great report... hard to top. Really wish you guys could have been able to join us in December. Best wishes on everything.

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Dec Mon 13, 2010 2:47 am

Well I have finally gotten around on catching up on the trip reports. I hope all goes well for you guys with everything. I will say that Snow White does not look too good in that picture. I always imagined her to be pale... like me. The crowds kind of surprise me for October, but I guess there really is not quiet season in Disney. The CM's who work crowd control probably deal with that every night and are used to it.

Another great report to read and I really hope it is not another 13 months before there is another one :D
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

Future Guy
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner

Post by Future Guy » Dec Mon 13, 2010 3:51 pm

Thanks for the kind comments, everyone. I actually thought Snow White looked all right. She wasn't all orangey-tan or anything. Saturdays always seem to be crowded, regardless of what time of year it is.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Dec Tue 14, 2010 5:09 pm

Len90 wrote:Well I have finally gotten around on catching up on the trip reports. I hope all goes well for you guys with everything. I will say that Snow White does not look too good in that picture. I always imagined her to be pale... like me. The crowds kind of surprise me for October, but I guess there really is not quiet season in Disney. The CM's who work crowd control probably deal with that every night and are used to it.

Another great report to read and I really hope it is not another 13 months before there is another one :D
I didn't notice that Snow White looked especially tan in the photo. She is definitely a pretty princess...I'll have to locate the one of me and Snow White from when I was 6 years old. She was beautiful and looked just like the movie Snow White!