I have only ......... days/months till I go again.

Planning a trip? Just get back? Talk about it here.

Moderator: Moderators

momeja
Rocket Jets Flight Director
Rocket Jets Flight Director
Posts: 1786
Joined: Mar Mon 30, 2009 12:31 pm

Re: I have only ......... days/months till I go again.

Post by momeja » Feb Wed 02, 2011 12:12 am

52 days - that's not long at all (and it's exactly half of my 104!). We're countin' em down.

wewantsdaredhead
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner
Posts: 830
Joined: Sep Wed 16, 2009 10:30 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: I have only ......... days/months till I go again.

Post by wewantsdaredhead » Feb Wed 02, 2011 6:46 am

momeja wrote:52 days - that's not long at all (and it's exactly half of my 104!). We're countin' em down.
That is no time at all! :) :D For both of you...

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain
Posts: 10954
Joined: Sep Sun 06, 2009 8:53 am
Location: 76 Totters Lane

Re: I have only ......... days/months till I go again.

Post by mindflipper » Feb Wed 02, 2011 9:49 am

MW1218 wrote:Just an Escape the Northeast Winter Weather trip. And now I'm down to just 8 days! :hatter_bounce: :hatter_bounce: :hatter_bounce:
Now it should be 6 days to go, or "less than week" (makes it sound shorter that way...)

PirateFan31
Omnibus Driver
Omnibus Driver
Posts: 20
Joined: Feb Wed 27, 2008 8:28 pm

Re: I have only ......... days/months till I go again.

Post by PirateFan31 » Feb Wed 02, 2011 2:23 pm

Yup, 6 days from today. Now I just have to fret about the weather (forecasts of mid 60 highs.....and lows in the 40s!

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain
Posts: 18466
Joined: Dec Wed 12, 2007 1:41 pm
Location: the flooded, flooded mitten

Re: I have only ......... days/months till I go again.

Post by Amy » Feb Wed 02, 2011 3:40 pm

PirateFan31 wrote:Yup, 6 days from today. Now I just have to fret about the weather (forecasts of mid 60 highs.....and lows in the 40s!
That still beats what you are having at home right?! ;)

joeyflds
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Posts: 181
Joined: Dec Mon 07, 2009 10:32 am

Re: I have only ......... days/months till I go again.

Post by joeyflds » Feb Thu 03, 2011 12:49 pm

27 days!

jmenjes
Dumbo Flying Elephants Tamer
Dumbo Flying Elephants Tamer
Posts: 138
Joined: Oct Fri 03, 2008 8:34 pm
Location: 200 miles south of the World

Re: I have only ......... days/months till I go again.

Post by jmenjes » Feb Thu 03, 2011 9:04 pm

Just booked my spring trip tonight, so my clock starts at D-minus 60 days and counting...

Now I just have to not fracture my right foot two weeks before I go.
11/12 - All Star Sports (1 night), free upgrade to AKL Jambo House (4 nights)
2/12, 10/11, 4/11, 4/09, 4/08, 4/07 - Pop Century
4/06, 4/05 - All Star Sports
00 - Offsite
11/99 - Fort Wilderness
Before 99 - Lost count along the way

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain
Posts: 18466
Joined: Dec Wed 12, 2007 1:41 pm
Location: the flooded, flooded mitten

Re: I have only ......... days/months till I go again.

Post by Amy » Feb Thu 03, 2011 9:09 pm

jmenjes wrote:Just booked my spring trip tonight, so my clock starts at D-minus 60 days and counting...
Now I just have to not fracture my right foot two weeks before I go.
Hopefully you can remain fracture free in all of your body!! :shock: ;)

jmenjes
Dumbo Flying Elephants Tamer
Dumbo Flying Elephants Tamer
Posts: 138
Joined: Oct Fri 03, 2008 8:34 pm
Location: 200 miles south of the World

Re: I have only ......... days/months till I go again.

Post by jmenjes » Feb Thu 03, 2011 9:20 pm

Amy wrote:
jmenjes wrote:Just booked my spring trip tonight, so my clock starts at D-minus 60 days and counting...
Now I just have to not fracture my right foot two weeks before I go.
Hopefully you can remain fracture free in all of your body!! :shock: ;)
I hope so!
11/12 - All Star Sports (1 night), free upgrade to AKL Jambo House (4 nights)
2/12, 10/11, 4/11, 4/09, 4/08, 4/07 - Pop Century
4/06, 4/05 - All Star Sports
00 - Offsite
11/99 - Fort Wilderness
Before 99 - Lost count along the way

spaulo
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover
Posts: 1622
Joined: Dec Mon 06, 2004 7:25 pm
Location: Walnut Creek, CA
Contact:

Re: I have only ......... days/months till I go again.

Post by spaulo » Feb Fri 04, 2011 3:11 pm

212 hours, 49 minutes until the towncar comes to pick us up, take us to SFO, and off to Disneyland!

Oh, and "hiya, everybody!"
~Steve

NaCler
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Posts: 2975
Joined: Feb Tue 16, 2010 7:38 am
Location: EXACTLY 160 miles away from the MOUSE

Re: I have only ......... days/months till I go again.

Post by NaCler » Feb Fri 04, 2011 3:16 pm

spaulo wrote:212 hours, 49 minutes until the towncar comes to pick us up, take us to SFO, and off to Disneyland!

Oh, and "hiya, everybody!"
Congrats spaulo. How often do you get to go?

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain
Posts: 18466
Joined: Dec Wed 12, 2007 1:41 pm
Location: the flooded, flooded mitten

Re: I have only ......... days/months till I go again.

Post by Amy » Feb Fri 04, 2011 5:13 pm

spaulo wrote:212 hours, 49 minutes until the towncar comes to pick us up, take us to SFO, and off to Disneyland!
Oh, and "hiya, everybody!"
Yay! That is a short plane ride for you isn't it?!

spaulo
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover
Posts: 1622
Joined: Dec Mon 06, 2004 7:25 pm
Location: Walnut Creek, CA
Contact:

Re: I have only ......... days/months till I go again.

Post by spaulo » Feb Fri 04, 2011 7:20 pm

NaCler wrote:Congrats spaulo. How often do you get to go?
From 2002-2009 I went at least twice (either Disneyland x 2 or Disneyland + WDW) each year. In a money-saving effort, my wife and I decided we would not go to any Disney park in 2010.

Hardest year of my adult life.

So here it is, Feb 2011, and we're off to Disneyland! Also planning a WDW trip for December. Back to our old ways, I guess!
Amy wrote:Yay! That is a short plane ride for you isn't it?!
I'll say! About 65-70 minutes gate-to-gate. Maybe 40-45 minutes in the air. We refuse to fly anyone but Virgin America, so flights of any length are enjoyable. :)
~Steve

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain
Posts: 10954
Joined: Sep Sun 06, 2009 8:53 am
Location: 76 Totters Lane

Re: I have only ......... days/months till I go again.

Post by mindflipper » Feb Sat 05, 2011 12:13 am

spaulo wrote:From 2002-2009 I went at least twice (either Disneyland x 2 or Disneyland + WDW) each year. In a money-saving effort, my wife and I decided we would not go to any Disney park in 2010.

Hardest year of my adult life.

So here it is, Feb 2011, and we're off to Disneyland! Also planning a WDW trip for December. Back to our old ways, I guess!
How did you survive the withdrawal during 2010?!? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain
Posts: 18466
Joined: Dec Wed 12, 2007 1:41 pm
Location: the flooded, flooded mitten

Re: I have only ......... days/months till I go again.

Post by Amy » Feb Sat 05, 2011 7:45 am

mindflipper wrote:
spaulo wrote:From 2002-2009 I went at least twice (either Disneyland x 2 or Disneyland + WDW) each year. In a money-saving effort, my wife and I decided we would not go to any Disney park in 2010.

Hardest year of my adult life.

So here it is, Feb 2011, and we're off to Disneyland! Also planning a WDW trip for December. Back to our old ways, I guess!
How did you survive the withdrawal during 2010?!? :shock: :shock: :shock:
He obviously didn't survive very well ~ haven't you seen his avatar photo?! :lol:

Post Reply